- O’Hara J, Hughes D, Camp C, Et al. The cost of severe haemophilia in Europe: the CHESS study. The Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 2017, 12:106
- Burke T, Jacob I, Anderson L, Et al An Introduction to “The Burden of Rheumatoid Arthritis across Europe: a Socioeconomic Survey” (BRASS)
- Hughes D, Camp C, O'hara J, Et al. Health resource use after robot‐assisted surgery vs open and conventional laparoscopic techniques in oncology: analysis of English secondary care data for radical prostatectomy and partial nephrectomy. BJU international. 2016 117(6)
- Burke T, Hughes D, Forsey J, Et al. A study of the impact of VNS on health care utilisation in England. Science direct. 2016 34.
- Carroll L, Hughes D, Camp C, Et al. The cost of severe hemophilia in five European countries: the CHESS study. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases. 2017 12(106)
- Hughes D, Burke T, De Belder M. The incidence and economic burden of angina and chest pain following percutaneous coronary intervention: An analysis of English routinely held administrative secondary care data. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2015 66(15)
- Russell T, Willock R, Ruiz L, Et al. Podium Presentation: Clinical characteristics from a real-world population of NASH patients in the US: early findings from the GAIN (Global Assessment of the Impact of NASH) socioeconomic study. The International Liver Congress 2019.
Abstracts and other publications
- Capron, De Leonardis, Fakhouri, Et al. The Impact of Disease Duration and Disease Activity on the Cost of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Results from Burden of Rheumatoid Arthritis Across Europe a Socioeconomic Survey (BRASS)
- Capron, De Leonardis, Fakhouri, Et al. The Impact of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) on a Patients Ability to Stay in Work and Level of Pain Experienced 2017 77(2)
- Camp C, O'Hara J, Hughes D, Et al. Hospital activity and costs following partial nephrectomy: A comparison of surgical modalities using UK data. 2017, 16(3)
- Camp C, O’Hara J, Hughes D, Et al. Short-term Outcomes and Costs Following Partial Nephrectomy in England: A Population-based Study. European Eurology Focus 2018 4(4)
- Carroll L, O'Hara J, Mazza G, Et al. The Relationship Between Target Joints And Non-Drug Direct Costs In Severe Haemophilia. Value in Health. 19
- Khachatryan A, Booth J, Camp C, Et al. An Assessment of Annualized Bleeding Rates and Quality of Life among Severe Haemophilia A and B Individuals in Europeournal of Drug Policy, 2018. 57
- Camp C, Smithson WH, Bunker M, Et al. Impact of vagus nerve stimulation on secondary care burden in children and adults with epilepsy: review of routinely collected hospital data in England. Epilepsy & Behavior. November 2015 52(A)
- Das Mohapatra S, O’Hara J, Camp C, Et al. Secondary Healthcare Resource Utilisation following major abdominal surgery employing an acellular reconstructive tissue matrix
- Camp C, Hughes D, Walsh S, Et al. The relationship between treatment strategy and work productivity in severe haemophilia. Haemophilia. July 2016
- Camp C, O’Hara J, Hughes D, Et al. The Relationship Between Bleeding Frequency and EQ-5D in Severe Haemophilia. InHaemophilia 2016 18(84)
- Martin A, Burke T, Pedra G, O’Hara. The socioeconomic burden of moderate and severe haemophilia in China: a feasibility study. Haemophilia 2019. P028.
- O'Hara J, Morgan G, Jain M, Et al. Associated impact of activity impairment on clinical and patient‐centric outcomes in severe hemophilia. 11th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders 2018, 7–9 February 2018, Madrid, Spain. P114
O'Hara J, Morgan G, Jain M, Et al. Associated impact of work impairment on clinical and patient-centric outcomes in severe haemophilia. 11th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders 2018, 7–9 February 2018, Madrid, Spain. P115
Jacob I, Burke T, Morgan G, Et al. Feasibility study on the psychometric analysis and qualitative assessment of EQ-5D and Haemo-QoL-A. World Federation of Hemophilia. 2018 conference.
O'Hara J, Jain M, Burke T, Et al. Relationship between treatment strategy and impairment in severe hemophilia. WFH 2018
Burke T, Morgan G, Willock R, Et al. The Socio- economic Burden of VWD in Europe: The CVESS Study. ISTH 2019. PB0799
Ruiz L, Willock R, Russell T, Et al. The socio-economic burden of NASH in Europe and the United States: The gain study. The internation liver conference. PS-058 (ILC2019)
Rose A, Russell T, Ruiz L, Et al. Clinical characteristics from a real-world population of NASH patients: findings from the gain (global assessment of the impact of NASH) socioeconomic study. ISPOR US 2019. PDB123
Burke T, Khair K, Carroll L, Et al. An introduction to ‘the cost of haemophilia across Europe ‐ a socioeconomic survey (CHESS): Paediatrics’ study. 12th Annual Congress of the European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders 2019. P294
O'Hara J, Castro F, O'Hara S, Et al. Disease burden and unmet need in patients with Haemophilia A treated with primary prophylaxis. ISTH SCC 2018 PB177